Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on Riggs Family Blog (www.riggsfamilyblog.com):

This is supposed to be a post on a high and a low for the week, but our high and low both occurred today, so it really is Hi/Lo Thursday.

Our high:

Grandma bought the kids a fish and brought it over this afternoon. Cass named it Nemo (of course) and the kids each got to feed it one pellet of fish food tonight. It was also nice that Grandma is feeling better and was able to bring Nemo home and visit with the kids a little. We miss her when we don't get to see her for several days.

My low:

Today is Bryan's birthday and I miss him. It makes me a bit sad to be here in Texas and unable to place a flower on his grave. It makes me even sadder that that is all I can do for him anymore.

No comments: