Layers of an Onion
Peeling back the onion that is my life.
LAYER 1:Tell us your...
* Name: Alyssia
* Birthday (month, day): March 7
* Birthplace: Virginia
* Current location: Texas
* Eye color: Blue
* Hair color: Brown
* Height: 5'4"
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Pisces
* Your heritage: English
* The shoes you wore today: Slippers
* Your weakness: Chocolate
* Your fears: spiders, snakes
* Your perfect pizza: Mushroom
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Raise my kids to love the Lord!
* Your first waking thoughts: "Snooze, please."
* Your best physical feature: Eyes
*Your most missed memory: I had a great time at my wedding! That would be fun to do over. I also wish I had treasured the time more when the kids were itty-bitty.
LAYER 3:Do you...
* Smoke: No
* Cuss: No
* Sing: In choir and the shower
* Do you think you’ve been in love: I am in love.
* Did you go to college: For a bit.
* Liked high school: Sure
* Want to get/stay married: Of course.
* Believe in yourself: Most days.
* Think you’re attractive: Sometimes.
* Think you’re a health freak: Nope. Maybe that'll be my New Year's Resolution (again).
* Get along with your parent(s): Yes. They are awesome!
* Like thunderstorms: I used to, but then we moved to Texas. Storms down here are wicked scary!
* Play an instrument: Nope, but I'd like to learn to play guitar and piano.
LAYER 4:In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: No.
* Smoked: Nope.
* Done a drug: Cold meds. count?
* Made out: Wouldn't you like to know.
* Gone on a date: I got Trey to take me to see Twilight.
* Gone to the mall: Yep. Christmas Shopping.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
* Eaten sushi: No, but now I'd like to go get some.
* Been on stage: Yep, choir.
* Been dumped: Nope. Still very happily married.
* Gone skating: No.
* Gone skinny dipping: No, it's winter.
* Stolen anything: No
LAYER 5:Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yeah. Not one of my best moments.
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Unfortunately.
* Been caught “doing something”: No
* Been called a tease: I hope not.
* Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: Nope
* Age you did get/hope to be married: I was 24.
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Cassandra (5) and Ethan & Elijah (2 1/2). Maybe someday we'll have more. Who knows?
* Describe your dream mate: My husband, Trey, fits the bill. He's sweet and smart and I've always thought he was good looking. He's an awesome father, a thoughtful gift giver, a friend and supporter.
* How do you want to die: In my sleep.
* What did you want to be when you grow up: A wife and mother and also a writer/journalist.
* What country would you most like to visit: England
LAYER 7: Now tell...
* Name a person you could trust with your life: Trey
* Name a favorite CD that you own: WOW 2007
* Number of piercings: 4 in each ear and I used to have a tongue ring.
* Number of tattoos: One butterfly on my back.
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Does my old high school paper, The North Star, count? I was on staff.
* Name a past experience that you regret: I wish I had set a better example for Bryan and in so doing been a better friend to him. I miss him so much and it's a hard lesson to learn that tomorrow is never a guarantee.