Monday, December 15, 2008

Catching Up

Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks. I guess tis the season. We've had Christmas parties, Christmas shopping, Christmas Extravaganza, Christmas Cookie baking. Our internet was also out for over a week, so that kept me from checking in. In the upcoming weeks, we'll have family visiting and lots more Christmas stuff going on. Trey's grandmother is coming down to stay with his parents for the holiday. We are so blessed to still have her with us and it will be neat to watch her and the kids get to know one another. Trey's sister and nephews are also coming down for a Christmas visit and it will be great to see them again, too. I love this season. Despite the business, I just love it! I am so excited to share this Christmas with my family in our first official "home of our own". Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments: