Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introduction

I am new to this Blogging thing, so I thought I'd start with an introduction. My name is Alyssia and I am 31 years old. My husband's name is Trey and we celebrated seven years of marriage on the 6th of this month. I love him more today than I did the day I said I do. He is an awesome husband and an amazing father. I am so lucky to have married my best friend. We have three kiddos. Cassandra is five and started kindergarten this fall. At pre-school graduation, she informed us that she would like to be a boat driver when she grows up. Ethan and Elijah are 2 1/2 and are so different that we are constantly questioned about whether or not they are twins. To set the record straight: Yes, I did carry them at the same time to a full 37 1/2 weeks!! Ethan is smaller with dark hair and eyes and a bit of a temper. Elijah is bigger with blond hair and blue eyes and he doesn't like to share his toy cars with anyone. Both of them light up our lives in totally different but equally wonderful ways. Well, that's a quick look at the Donaldson family. I haven't decided how I'll use this blog. Maybe it will turn into my prayer journal or just a diary of thoughts. Maybe I'll include poems or my views on current events. In all likelihood, it will be a combination of all of these things Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jill Brisken said...

Yay! I'm glad you started a blog, Alyssia. I love reading them and keeping up! I hope you don't mind, I added your link to my blog so I can check back regularly.

The Yancey's said...

I am glad we are here together too!!!