Thursday, June 17, 2010

Rejoicing With the Angels

Yesterday, at VBS, my Cassandra professed her faith in Jesus. Hallelujah!! I am rejoicing with the angels. God is so good. So big. So amazing. I am overjoyed that my daughter has made the choice to become a Christ-follower. We will now share eternity worshiping the one true King and couldn't be happier. I am as happy today as I was on the day of her physical birth! He makes all things new!!

Father God,

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your gift of forgiveness. Thank you for the promise of Jeremiah 29:11. You have a plan for each of us and your plan is for our welfare, not to harm us. Thank you for calling my Sweet Cass and for softening her heart towards you. She has decided to follow your plan for her life. Help her to be bold in her faith and to tell others about You without fear. Help her father and I to teach her what it means to be salt and light. We are so excited to worship you together! We praise you because you truly are our future and our hope.

Amen

No comments: